HOW TO APPLY?
Each year the KASYP application closes by end September. To apply, applicants need to download and read through both the a) Application Guidelines and b) Application Form. An applicant will only be considered for the programme if all elements of the application is submitted on time to the office.
This programme is managed by the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Regional Programme Political Dialogue Asia office in Singapore.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
If you are...
- Aged 24-35 years old (at the time of application)
- A member of a political party
- Have up to 3 years experience in politics
- Looking to upgrade your skills and knowledge as a politician
- An active contributor to your party/constituency
WHAT'S IN STORE?
- Regional and International Discussions on Politics and Policy Issues
- Hands-on experiences with implementing political projects
- Project management skills and knowledge building
- Being part of a regional network of young politicians upon graduating
- Networking with members of parliament, political thinkers - academics, policy makers, etc
WHERE TO APPLY?
- Forms can be downloaded at the end of this webpage
- All forms need to be completed upon submission with requested supporting documents provided
WHOM TO SUBMIT TO?
- All information is available in the guidelines form
- Either email or mail submissions are accepted
- Deadline of 30th September should be strictly adhered to
** Upon submitting an application, the process entails:
1. Screening with guidelines
- Submission of completed Application Forms with reference letters
- Submission of Political Project Proposal
- Background Check with KAS Country Offices
2. Panel review and shortlisting
**Applicants will be notified of the result of their application by December.